domingo, 26 de março de 2017

Fifth

1

I'll put him on the bed and he'll say, "Daddy, see if there are monsters under my bed." To calm him, I look and see, another of him lying under the bed, scared, staring at me and whispering, "Dad, there's someone in my bed."

(I.e.


2

I was having a pleasant dream, when what seemed like hammering sounds woke me up. After that, I could barely hear the muffled sound of earth covering the coffin over my own screams.


3

As I tinkered with my cell phone in the morning, I saw that there were pictures of me sleeping in my bed. I live alone.

(I.e.

4

I woke up listening to beats on the glass. At first, I thought it was the window until I heard the noise again coming from the mirror.




Referring to Fig.

"I can not sleep," she whispered, going to bed with me. I woke up cold, holding the dress she was wearing when she was buried.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário